The following guidelines have been established by growandresist.com (Grow And Resist) to govern various aspects of Advertising on the growandresist.com. For these purposes, “Advertising and Advertisements” include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by Grow And Resist, how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on a Grow And Resist Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from a Grow And Resist Site. Grow And Resist has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on a Grow And Resist Site. Grow And Resist may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- Grow And Resist has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising to be accepted and displayed on the Grow And Resist, and under no circumstances will Grow And Resist’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the company, product(s) and/or service(s) advertised.
- Grow And Resist will not accept Advertising that, in Grow And Resist’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- Grow And Resist recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content. All Advertising, promotional, sponsored or marketing content on a Grow And Resist Site will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Grow And Resist will not allow any Advertising on the Grow And Resist that is not identified with the label of “Advertisement.”
- Grow And Resist reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from a Grow And Resist Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. Grow And Resist also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on a Grow And Resist Site.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Grow And Resist will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, Grow And Resist reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Grow And Resist becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Grow And Resist may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the Grow And Resist that could injure the good name or reputation of Grow And Resist or any of the Grow And Resist Sites.